Corporate world where nothing less-than-perfect survives due to extreme competition, right way of communication becomes vital. From board meetings on the company strategy to the launch of a new product or service, every task need the platform of communication for proper implementation. You cannot talk to your CEO through imagination, a video chat is necessary. Similarly, to send your words to a huge number of people, bulk messaging is required. Certain tools can make these activities happen easily.
There are five important tools that play a
Desktop alerts – For the notifications that matter
A must-have tool that facilitates pop-up of important messages. A director sending the induction schedule for the new employees, a new rule on the office timings, the venue information for meeting to a client and many more things. Notifications show on the screen of the recipient, which erases all the possibilities to forget. No matter whatever action is going on the device of the message recipient, the desktop alert just show-up unfailingly and is sure to catch the attention. There are different types of desktop alerts that include – video format, emergency crisis messages, RSVP.
- Capability to send notifications direct to the recipient bypassing the need of email.
- Ensure the reach of corporate news and alerts to everyone.
- Reduce corporate spam
- Target special groups through Active Directory integration
Mobile Apps – Stay updated with
more personalised approach
Another workable tool for daily routine communication that lets you stay connected to the staff. This gives better control and makes the messaging handy. Notifications reach directly on mobile. Many companies use one-click apps for
More personalisedapproach that sends the notifications directly to the devices.
- Keep your employees updated on everything going on in the company.
- Send a variety of notifications that include – video messages, surveys, internal newsletters, quizzes, event
Digital signage – The power of visuals
A super advanced tool that is the backbone of corporate communication all over the world. A
- Broadcast multimedia content
- Publish schedules and timetables
- Possible to show embeddable videos via YouTube and Vimeo links
- Advertise products and services
SMS Notifications – Say more to many in less words
A prevalent and frequently used tool to inform employees and customers about the important and latest things. A short crisp mobile alert that goes to many intended recipients without any failure. Communicate your message in fewer words and keep the employees or clients updated. From start-ups to multinational loan companies, all bring this tool in practice for sundry purposes.
- Integrate with Active Directory or company’s CRM system to connect with the employees’ mobile numbers to send messages.
- No custom template.
- Send Peer-to-Peer short messages between Routing Entities (REs), External Short Messaging Entities (ESMEs), and Message Centres.
- Response team can be easily assembled erasing the need of too much hardware. This makes it cost effective as it prevents material waste and saves money, effort and time.
Corporate survey, poll and quiz software – A tool that reads minds
A smart tool that tells what people think about something. Gather response and feedback through surveys, polls, questionnaires and quiz. Create eye-catching pop-ups and with no limit on number of surveys or feedback forms etc. that you want to send. Customisable and gives complete control to decide where the notification or pop-up will appear on the computer screen of the staff.
- Gather the feedback from employees in a high volume.
- Use as the barometer to measure the level of employee engagement.
- Determine the effectiveness of events and training initiatives.
- Perform post-training verification to measure the grasp of employees on a certain topic.
- Use as IT troubleshooting tool by asking the staff if they are facing any problems and service degradation.
TIMELINESS, SPEED, CONNECTIVITY – The 3 factors that are necessary for corporate communication. If certain tools make that communication easy, they deserve to be in the trend and corporate culture. Many advancements are still going on and betterment in these tools is a continuous process. Keep the latest update and stay ahead in the round-the-clock race of the business world.
Description – Corporate communication is all about sending the right message at the very right time. For that, certain tools are necessary to bring in practice in daily routine operations. Know about 5 corporate communication tools that make day-to-day connectivity of business world easier.